Important points to remember:
1. Cannot use hands on ball – feet only. (If hands are used on the goal line a point is awarded to that team.)
2. Protect your goal line to keep ball from crossing.
3. Crab position at all times.
4. Stay back even with the goal line unless your number is called.
Points are scored:
1. If the ball crosses the goal line.
2. Touches ball with hands while protecting goal line.
3. If a team does not stay back at their goal line.
4. Playing around, not paying attention, rolling or spinning on floor.
This game can easily be modified to 2 teams, age group, positioning of students, and etc. Here's a video of a Crab Ball game version with 2 teams in a Secondary grade level.